Thank you …
- for the constant texts and calls just to ‘check in’ with us to make sure that we were OK
- for the food parcels and meals that arrived on our doorstep in times of need, from fish and chips to authentic Indians feasts, we loved them all!
- to Eddie and everyone who played a part in the event that was ‘Eddie coming for tea’
- to the lovely, lovely people who got in touch with Yann Kermorgant who has been an inspiration for us all. Thank you Yann and your family for your love and kindness, “stay strong my friend”
- to everyone who has been there to help with school drop off and pick ups when we couldn’t be
- to the kid’s teachers and pastoral team who have provided stability and nurturing when they needed it the most
- to our employers who provided us with time and unfaltering compassion, understanding and support
- to AFC Bournemouth and Reading Football Club for spoiling us and providing us with an outlet for fun and entertainment
- to all the charities and organisations who have supported us this year: The Milly Moo Foundation, Supershoes, Poole and District Child Cancer Fund, Piam Brown Charity, No Hair Don’t Care, #TBT, PostPals, Crepe City Shoes, Support Vehicles Charger Pursuit 911, Aunties Unite to Knit, Beads of Courage and many many more
- to The Bournemouth Daily Echo, Cancer Research and Channel 5 for our 15 minutes of fame and helping to raise awareness of childhood cancer
- to all our followers on Facebook and Twitter for reading and sharing our stories to help raise awareness
- to everyone who kindly donated and joined in with our fundraising efforts
- to the oncology community, both adult and child, for their love, support and tenderness
- to all the NHS staff who treated us all with compassion and continue to treat our son to help him beat cancer
Most of all, thank you to our wonderful family and beautiful friends who have dropped everything for us when we needed it. We couldn’t have made it through this year without you. You have been there to laugh with us, cry with us and dance with us. Thank you!!!
To 2017 – we are looking forward to you already!
Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!